Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too.Terry Pratchett
Thanks a lot to Wardah, or previously known as Sky, for nominating me for something called ‘Sunshine Blogger Award’. Wardah has a way with words and she always manages to make the reader feel what she’s written. A high school graduate who’s interested in Maths, she’s really a nice person. I’m always glad to read her master pieces and all of them are equally great. My favourite section of her blog is poetry. Touching, sometimes even relatable and leads you in a world of thoughts. I humbly request you to check out her blog. =)
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
• Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
• List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
What is your favorite poem (whether it be by a famous poet or a WordPress blogger or someone else)?
What is the best thing anyone has ever done for you?
Accepted me as I am, been loyal and made me smile.
What is the best thing you’ve done for someone else?
Listened to them and helped in taking away their insecurities.
How would your dream room look like?
Decent, simple and clutter free. Space is a priority to me. Light, movable furniture and maybe even a soft board in the room.
What is your favorite thing about nature?
The positive vibes nature gives off which makes me feel safe.
Do you prefer chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate, of course.
What is your worst flaw?
My worst flaw is not being able to completely focus on one thing.
What is the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
I don’t think I’ve done something scary but I have done a few outrageous dares at my school.
Do you prefer to hand write or type?
I prefer jotting things down with a pencil.
Who knows you the best?
Umm… that’s a hard one. My sister knows me more than anyone in my family and understands what I’m trying to say. I also have this great friend whose really supportive and knows me pretty well. It’s sad to see her switch schools.
What is the best personality trait?
The best personality trait in anyone is loyalty.
Binte Irfan SaaniaSparkle Saba Niaz Siddique Binte Bashir Insa Batla Tanya Sheikh Starlight Reader The Orangutan Librarian Ritisha TheBookWarrior The one and only, you!
My questions for the Amazing people mentioned above to answer:
- American English or British English?
- Do you have a motto in life?
- Anything outrageous or daring you’ve done?
- A book you wish you could have read earlier.
- Anything you like about your Native language?
- Which animal would you like have as a pet?
- Something that you’d like to be able to cook.
- Three words in which your friends describe you.
- What do you think about ‘Affective Science’ ?
- Who are you – Introvert, Extrovert, Ambivert or Omnivert?
- What trait do you want most in a person?
Again thanks a lot to Wardah for choosing me and have a great day!